Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Need questions answered asap

shadowstar
shadowstar
United States
2007/07/14, 09:17 AM
Ok I'm finally starting my exercise plan on the 16th so I got a few questions

1) Can you tell me specifically what I should eat in the morning afternoon and evening, I know it all depends on my taste but I wanna stick to something I can make my norm I was thinking some sort of cereal for breakfast, slim fast for lunch and a small meal for dinner

2) whats the best time to work our evenings or morning?

if you guys have any recommendations on what I should eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner let me know because I want to be prepared come the 16th
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/07/14, 09:22 AM
The best time to workout is the time you will stick to it.

There has been a previous discussion on what time is optimal, according to when your hormones are peaking...do a fitbuddy search and you might be able to find it.

What specifically to eat? LOL. Here is a suggested meal plan:

Meal 1: Oatmeal, scrambled egg and egg whites, berries

Meal 2: Brown rice, chicken breast, vegetables

Meal 3: same as above

meal 4: Protein shake post-workout recovery

Meal 5: Lean sirloin or ground beef, small baked potato or yam, green salald, vinagrette

Meal 6: Lowfat cottage cheese, walnuts, berries

--------------
Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle

shadowstar
shadowstar
United States
2007/07/14, 09:31 AM
ty so much asimmer

questions about the meat is it ok if I grill them and can I eat my vegetables raw instead of cokking or steaming them
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/07/14, 09:35 AM
yeppers!

--------------
Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle