Group: Strength & Powerlifting

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 38, Messages: 16459

Discuss the topic of Power lifting, Strength training and Strong Man training!

Join group

need help building plan

danny_tuff
danny_tuff
Australia
2008/05/10, 03:42 AM
bit of back ground 17 yrs old 6'3 80kg(176) not much lifting experience but def not newb.
Play australian rules football where need to be fit and fast with strong emphasis on repeated sprints.
its currently round 5 of a 20 round season and im currently on anti body building 1 and on second cycle of it and have 2 weeks left im then going to move onto abbh 2 to keep building strength/muscle but am pretty lost as to a direction after that..

i am pretty weak and would like to go on a strength program but i also need to keep gaining weight but as im still in the begginin stages would it be possible to grow of something such as cw's strength mesocycle even tho its geared totally towards strength if diet is correct.

I was then thinking of going onto a ws4sb routine to keep gaining strength and get going with size again.

Im just chuckin a few things out there see what you guys think.. im thinking my programs would run like this..

abbh 1 2 weeks left
abbh 2 6 week rotation
strength meso cycle 4 weeks
blank something to finish season with to maintain maybe
end of season start ws4sb about end of august.

sorry about the length but i really want to make most of this any thoughts greatly appreciated

--------------
OBSESSION is a word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED
ecle5c
ecle5c
United States
2008/05/10, 12:15 PM
If you eat right, most strength programs will bring size along with them.

I did the WS4SB program for a while and gained a pretty fair amount of strength but put on some size as well.

What is an anti body building cycle?