Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

need a good routine

Wilburburns
Wilburburns
United States
2008/08/20, 10:58 AM
Have you looked at the Routines from this site. You have several different options based on your goals, experience, and current fitness level.

I am currently doing my second 8week session the Weight loss routine. In addition to that, I am adding cardio (HIIT, Standard walk/jog and Sports).

Without a picture, It would be hard to tell if you need to get bigger or not. Besides, that is truly a personal preference.

For Me, I am a small guy, but my BF% is quite a bit higher than I would like. My Goal is to lower my BF% and build Lean Muscle Mass. I am doing this by first cutting the Fat, then I plan on focusing more on eating good and lifting heavier to gain mass.

Good Luck...

Cliff
snapper246
snapper246
Australia
2008/08/20, 06:56 AM
Message deleted by moderator due to unsuitable content for this board.
snapper246
snapper246
Australia
2008/08/20, 06:49 AM
Hi guys,
Im new just signed up. Trying to quit smoking and get fit/looking nice 4 the missus lol. Been reading all ur comments and think these excercises are probably what i need to get my body into shape. Wanted to know the best way to do these excercises and what routine: Biceps/Triceps, Bechpress, Dips, Squats, and push-ups/sit-ups daily. I only have 3 days a week to do these due to family. Also im (6'2" and 83kg) do you think i need to get bigger?
thanks guys please help