Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

muscle mass

Steve2001
Steve2001
United States
2001/07/03, 07:00 PM
I would like to know what is the best supp. to use for gaining muscle mass?
snowboarder_76
snowboarder_76
United States
2001/07/03, 07:07 PM
To start all you need is creatine, L-Glutamine, protein supps(shakes, bars) and depending on your size a weight gainer. But remember supplements are not nearly as important as eating proper, nutrition is the key to good gains! welcome! -snow
snowboarder_76
snowboarder_76
United States
2001/07/03, 07:14 PM
I did not know that erin4ever (i think that is right) was your mom. i wrote this earlier today in response to a question she posted for you.
hopefully this will help you start! remember that you dont just get big off supps, you need to make sure you drastically change your diet and stick with it! youll love the gains!!
Author :
snowboarder_76
Date :
Tuesday, July 3, 2001 | 14:02:05
Subject :
Re: Question???

Well my old boss was that way too. I am 17 but more of a endomorph.Your son appears to be an ectomorph which means they need a little more help gaining and holding onto muscle and mass. Is he on any supps? I would recommend a weight gainer (2500?),lots of protein meals, protein drink mixes(so he can have them even when he's out having fun or whatever), creatine and L-Glutamine. That should give him a start. These things are fairly cheap too. And most importantly, get him on a FT program! They really work, im getting greeat gains! Just remember that his diet is the most important thing if he wants to really intimidate those guys poking fun at him! -snow

jbennett
jbennett
United States
2001/07/03, 07:21 PM
Snow is correct. Supplements won't do a thing for you unless you have a well-disciplined, constistant training routine, and a diet high in protein, quality low-glycemic carbs, and lots of water.

To answer your question: creatine. Its the most popular stuff on the market because it works. Be sure to do some reasearch on everything you may want to try so you can be sure you're not buying a supplement you're allergic to or something. Everybody is different; the supplements that work for me may not work as well for you. Best of luck to you!