Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

muscle gains programme from here

langster86
langster86
United States
2010/03/09, 04:28 AM
Hi guys,

I have recently joined the site and have set up a personalised muscle building programme. I am your typical "hardgainer" tall and thin and find it difficult to put muscle mass on. I think my diet is pretty good i tend to eat 6 times a day and try to eat as much protein as possible and supplement with a decent "all in one" shake taken twice a day.

I started on the personalised programme yesterday and look forward to seeing if it works. It seems unusual to have 4 sets with such high reps for the first one? Normally i would associate this with a toning programme rather than a "mass building" programme. Has anyone used this before and if so what were your results like?

Thanks for your help
Jamie
docksideguy05
docksideguy05
United States
2010/03/16, 04:05 PM
The reason it starts like that is because you need to build up a good base. The first set of twenty is a warm up set.If you have a hard time gaining you're not eating enough or there's something wrong with your program. If you're using a program on this site my guess would be you're not eating enough or sleeping enough. Use the nutrition tracker and the personalized nutrition program to make sure your calories are in line.