Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

muscle between neck and shoulder

roviaro
roviaro
United States
2004/05/13, 09:00 AM
I think i pulled the muscle that runs on top of the collar bone. not sure whats its called, but it appears that the lower-front portion of my neck is sore and the pain seems to go out nearly to the shoulder. anyone know what kind of treatment is used for something like this? if i look right above my collar bone, it looks like there is almost an indentation! im a little scared at this point! thanks in advance for any help!
roviaro
roviaro
United States
2004/05/20, 09:02 AM
yogi, thanks for the reply. it seems the pain is focused about an inch or so above my collar bone. i went to see a doc, who said this was also the cause of my pec minor and shoulder pain i had been experiencing. ive never quite had an injury like this before in my life. ive been lifting weights 5-6 days a week for 5 years and all of a sudden im screwed - though my doc said i could do arm, abs and legs...so i do those. im going to give it another week before i make a PT appt. its now been almost a month since the initial injury (and it feels better since then, just not 100%).:surprised: