Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

Mr. Olympia 2004

pimple
pimple
United States
2004/10/31, 10:02 PM
I thought the final results were kind of messed up a little bit... Sure Ronnie deserved it, but that challenge round thing... WTF?! No way in hell did Ronnie have Dexter in that ab-thigh pose... Not only that, but Ronnie actually won all but ONE ab-thigh pose that he got challenged o_O

Yes, Ronnie does have the abnormal Pimple-like size, but even Charlie has better abs than him (not taking away from Charlie's physique, BTW)... bleh...

Also, I thought Dexter not only deserved better than fourth (duh), but I think he had Jay as well... Gustavo looked good and everything, but I don't see how he could have been near Dexter's level... Jay brought out a lot of size, but all in all I thought Dexter had him... Dexter didn't have ALL THAT gigantisism, but he had simply everything else... I think his back was finally at Pimple levels this time...

Anyhoo, just my opinion... All in all it was a great fun show... Just wish I could had been there in body, as I'm sure my spirit was felt by all... heh... I just wish they discard that challenge round in the future, though... peace...

--------------
The following sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
2004/11/01, 09:43 PM
All I can say is Im jealous you got to be there. One day one day one day....I have a commentary for the folks! In the meantime...Ronnie well he is from TEXAS :)

Lift for life:dumbbell:
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2004/11/01, 11:24 PM
Dexter looked PHENOMINAL. I liked the changes within the show - gave it more interaction, especially being there in person. I think Gunter got screwed the most (once again), not winning a single challenge round. But that will all be detailed in my annual Olympia report, posting soon at an FTs' thread near you...

--------------
Michael

Trample the weak; hurdle the dead!
Chaos, Panic, Disorder.... Yes, my work here is done!

rev8ball@freetrainers.com
pimple
pimple
United States
2004/11/02, 03:25 PM
i can't wait to read your report, michael...

--------------
The following sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
Smalls
Smalls
United States
2004/11/02, 09:50 PM
Thank you Rev8ball. Finally someone who shares the same opinion. Dexter looked outstanding. He should have placed higher. It was quite a treat going to the show. The expo was also excellent. Lets just say I got enough supplements to last at least a year.
longballer
longballer
United States
2004/11/30, 10:37 PM
Did u guys see Richard Jones when he did his rear double biceps during the night show? Very freaky erector spinae's his lower back was awesome! Im in agreement no way Rnnie beat Dex in ab/thigh pose. Poor Gunter he did seem a little smooth.

--------------
Keith Hardy CFO
Serious Nutrition Solutions LLC
keith@seriousnutritionsolutions.com
www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com