Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

MAXTERON?

esco
esco
United States
2001/06/03, 02:57 PM
I was looking around the net for like legal steroids, or things to get results quicker, and I found something called "MAXTERON" at anabolicsteroids.com. It's legal and what not becuase it's not real steroids but Iwas wondering if anyone knows more about it and if it is like bad?
keith
keith
United States
2001/06/04, 02:44 AM
Hi esco, I haven't heard of this. Maybe I can find something out about it, If I do I'll let you know.
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2001/06/04, 09:21 AM
esco,

I have found some info on the net as well as my own:

What Is MAXTERON?

Maxteron™ is a prohormone of the androgenic steroid dihydrotestosterone. In the human body dihydrotestosterone is a more active form of testosterone (displaying approximately three to four times its original potency), produced in various target tissues where strong androgenic action is needed. The higher level of activity associated with dihydrotestosterone is due to the fact that this hormone binds more avidly, and with greater stability, to the androgen receptor than testosterone.

The structure of dihydrotestosterone also gives it some other welcome features; the most notable being that it cannot be aromatized into an estrogen. It therefore will not promote estrogenic side effects such as gynecomastia, fat buildup or water retention. In fact dihydrotestosterone, and its precursor Maxteron, have both been shown in studies to competitively lower aromatase (the enzyme responsible for androgen to estrogen conversion) activity in the body. It will therefore prove some usefulness as an antiaromatase, similar to the way athletes commonly use the steroid Proviron (mesterolone; 1-methyl dihydrotestosterone).

Dihydrotestosterone is not highly anabolic in the body, however its strong androgenic potency also make it extremely useful for promoting the loss of body fat. Highly androgenic drugs such as Proviron (mesterolone; 1-methyl dihydrotestosterone), Masteron (drostanolone; 2-methyl dihydrotestosterone) and Halotestin (fluoxymesterone; a non-aromatizable testosterone derivative) for example are often thought of as indispensable to the competitive bodybuilder, as the striking shift in androgen to estrogen ratio caused by such compounds can drastically improve the look of muscle hardness and density. As a dihydrotestosterone precursor Maxteron™ of course is similar in its ability to promote an androgenic metabolism. It is also important to mention that dihydrotestosterone seems to be more closely linked with the buildup of strength (via support of the neuromuscular system) than testosterone. Though it may not promote a significant body weight gain, the user may still notice a drastic increase in lifting ability as a result of its use. The overall trend seen with intake should be the development of a much tighter, harder and stronger physique.

Dihydrotestosterone and other Prohormones:

Aside from being a powerful compound when taken alone, the beneficial properties of Maxteron™ also make it a very good addition to an existing prohormone routine. The already discussed ability to act as an aromatase inhibitor for example should prove very useful with aromatizable prohormones such as the testosterone precursors androstenedione, androstenediol. Combined with the inherent androgenic activity of Dihydrotestosterone, the mixture should promote a more quality gain in terms of fat buildup and estrogenic side effects. Dihydrotestosterone also displays a greater affinity for serum binding proteins (which act to constrain steroid hormones from being active) than testosterone, and may promote a greater level of free hormone due to competition for binding (resulting in an enhanced anabolic state). With the nandrolone precursors norandrostenedione and norandrostenediol we should also see a greater gain of strength, as well as support for libido, two areas often lacking without significant levels of Dihydrotestosterone.

How Supplied:

Each capsule of Maxteron™ contains 50mg of a naturally occurring steroidal metabolite of the potent androgenic hormone dihydrotestosterone. 60 capsules are packaged per bottle.

Dosage and Administration:

50-100mg Maxteron (1-2 capsules) can be taken per application, which is repeated two to three times daily. For maximum absorption take capsules on an empty stomach with 8 ounces of water. Due to its short span of activity in the body, doses of Maxteron™ should be spaced as evenly as possible throughout the day to ensure the most stable concentration of Dihydrotestosterone in the blood.

Side Effects:

This product is a precursor to an active androgenic steroid hormone, and as such is capable of producing steroid related side effects when administered. This includes typical androgenic activity such as oily skin, acne, body/facial hair growth, mood changes and aggravated hair loss. Women should be especially cautious with the use of male steroid hormones, as they can potentially cause virilizing or masculinizing effects. A notable incidence of side effect may indicate a need to stop therapy. As with all dietary supplements consult a physician or medical authority before using.

Hope that helps out a little.. :)

.o0 Arnold 0o.
jpcorrao
jpcorrao
United States
2001/06/04, 03:53 PM
Ifeel the results don't outweigh the side effects
esco
esco
United States
2001/06/04, 04:06 PM
It will cut me up and not make me fat pretty much?
Zealotes
Zealotes
Canada
2001/06/04, 06:23 PM
I dont like the sound of those side effects at all. Sounds exacly like regular roids.