Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Lose Weight//Not gain mass

lbk029
lbk029
United States
2007/06/21, 11:27 PM
Im intersted in losing weight .. i'm new to FT .. and i need meal ideas for Brfast Lunch and Dinner

example.. if you say try eggs in the moring.. my main question to that is how many??

im working out now and want to feel better about the meals I eat during the day :love:
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/06/22, 07:54 AM
welll....
The amount of eggs will depend on yourneeds for protein.

No one is going to just write out a detailed menu for you - you have to figure out your caloric needs, your desired ratios of protein, carbohydrates and fat and then do a little work figuring out how many eggs equal the amount of protein you need for breakfast.

As far as a general plan - 5-6 meals, lean protein, complex carbs and a little good fat

Oatmeal, scrambled egg & egg whites
berries

protein shake or some cottage cheese, veggies or apple, maybe whole grain crackers

salad, chicken, brown rice or small baked yam or potato

protein shake or lowfat cheese, veggies

salad, extra lean beef or chicken or fish, veggies, brown rice or small baked potato/sweet potato

cottage cheese or scrambled eggs if you want an evening snack

--------------

While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
- Ben Franklin