Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Looking for a friend.

mallory727
mallory727
United States
2012/02/13, 09:50 PM
Hello everyone im a 21 year old looking for someone a little older...or right around the same age, to talk with sometimes, everyone needs people who are going threw the same things, i need someone to help keep me in check! Looking for friends to email with, or text sometimes, things like that. Nothing more then a diet buddy, i hope someone eles feels the same. Sometimes i feel like i shouldnt stick with a diet, cuz who really cares?
                     Well thanks for reading, and hope to hear from you guys soon!
blondeiangel
blondeiangel
United States
2012/02/14, 08:46 PM
hi i'm actually younger than you i'm 18 but i've been through a lot  already (personal life and exercising and trying to lose weight and things like that)..but my friends say i'm a great friend and a good listener so if you want you can talk to me cause i'm currently dieting and exerecising and i've lost 5 pounds already since i've started using this site :) if not it's cool

-Peyton-
mallory727
mallory727
United States
2012/02/15, 07:54 AM
Well blondeiangle, i will def take all the help i can get thanks for getting back to me, I broke down and go mcdoanlds last night :-( Totally went over bord on my calories..But started again today, and i dont do a whole lot of of exerecising i do the zumba on the wii for about a half hour a day then when i get home from work, i work about about a half hour on the wii fit..But thats about it. I have 2 small kids and its hard to find time to do anything eles, i try to stick around 1,300 calories a day. What are u doing to lose the weight?
kinleylynn
kinleylynn
United States
2012/02/16, 09:02 PM
Hey! I'm 18 and I'm looking for the same! Ive lost about 7 pounds since ive started here and I have learned how to help motivate! ;) I do have a 3 year old daughter so I can totally relate to you there!
blondeiangel
blondeiangel
United States
2012/02/18, 04:30 PM
i've been drinking ALOT of water, trying to eat more fruits and veggies and i've cut myself off soda and i've been quite successful at that cause i don't drink soda now if i do i normally just take a drink and end up forgetting about the soda i had and go back to the water with out even realizing i had done it..but i have slacked off eating fruits and veggies lately and i've been eating junk food again but i plan on fixing that and i've currently dropped a jean size which is great for me cause i was at a 13/14 and now i'm down to a 11/12 again :D and hoping i can get back to the way i was before..and my name is Peyton..i should probably change my username on here haha i just didn't know how this site was gonna be but it has helped me a lot so far :D but as i said about me eating junk food again i'm going to cut myself off again because i felt better when i did but these past few days when i was eating junk food i knew when i had enough instead of eating a whole bag of potato chips..and right now i'm trying to figure out how many calories i should consume a day

-Peyton-
kinleylynn
kinleylynn
United States
2012/02/22, 12:41 PM
Hey Peyton!
If you have a Ipod or Iphone I use an app for calories called Daily Burn! Calorie King also works and that ones onlineKinley
blondeiangel
blondeiangel
United States
2012/02/22, 03:47 PM
i have a smart phone..but i don't have a iPod touch or an iPhone..but i can get calorie stuff for my phone also i will do that now cause i need something to help me keep track of what i'm eating so i don't eat so much everyday

-Peyton-
blondeiangel
blondeiangel
United States
2012/02/24, 12:04 PM
i actually told you guys wrong..i actually gained two pounds back after losing the five i thought i lost but i was still exercising and i actually lost 3 pounds in 8 days
2012/05/31, 05:13 PM
Hello Mallory727,

I'm 21, turning 22 in Sept., and I have the same issues regarding my definite lack of self-discipline and I can't stay motivated. I joined this site today to start getting back on the right track, and am looking for someone my age to keep me focused on sticking to my goals.

-Allie
Ritz90
Ritz90
India
2012/08/09, 11:49 AM
mallory727
Hello everyone im a 21 year old looking for someone a little older...or right around the same age, to talk with sometimes, everyone needs people who are going threw the same things, i need someone to help keep me in check! Looking for friends to email with, or text sometimes, things like that. Nothing more then a diet buddy, i hope someone eles feels the same. Sometimes i feel like i shouldnt stick with a diet, cuz who really cares?
                     Well thanks for reading, and hope to hear from you guys soon!

---
hello :)
even i was searching for some friends to chat with.. at times when the going gets tough.
i think its easier when you have someone to motivate you and who can be that source of encouragement.
2012/09/11, 10:25 PM
Hello everyone!
I just joined this site today, and I'm hoping it helps me with my weight loss journey. I'm 19, going to turn 20 in less than a month, and I would like to start my 20s out right and on the path to a healthier life. I went through my first year of college (and 2nd) without gaining the whole Freshman 15, however this summer I kind of just gave up on my diet because I had no one here around me that seemed to care or want to help out. I agee that it is much easier to do things when you have someone to motivate you, so if any one is still up to talk, I'm here :)
Misspanda
Misspanda
Australia
2012/09/16, 09:07 AM
Hello, Like everyone here, i'm here to lose weight, keep it off, ton up and be happy and healthy. I use to weigh 55kgs but after a spout of depression i went to 95kgs. This happened over 6 months, i am ashamed to say. But i want to get my life back on track and after all my ups and downs i will.

I'd love to also make friends and help support others =). If you need to chat about anything feel free to msg me.

Today is Sunday.
Weight = 93kgs
Height = 165cms
Age = 21
Female.

Let's see how i go.
artemisgivens
artemisgivens
United States
2012/09/20, 02:47 PM
I am 23 and I dont mind helping! I need motivation myself seems like I cant get anyone to. I am the only one in my house who cooks, everyone else complains because of what I make but no one wants to pick up a recipie book and help out. Not to mention they all have something to say about my weight, technically everyone does. I used to be in sports, but my old college decided to cut the program along with my scholarship, since then I have had no motivation to do anything. Now I work and study for class, I dont have someone with me to say hey Im going through the same thing I will motivate you if you motivate me! So since no one will be there for me I am willing to be there for someone else if you dont mind helping me as well!!

Let me Know!

My name is Kiana Overton!