Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

JUST WANTED TO SHARE!

xBoltzx44
xBoltzx44
United States
2008/09/03, 03:34 PM
This should boost everyones confidence, That it is possible to lose weight and its not hard either. 2 years ago I weighed around 305lbs broke up with my girlfriend that I was with for 4 years and realized damn.... Im never gonna meet anyone else look like this. So I stepped up to the plate and started lifting, I went from 305lbs to 198lbs in 5 months, Hows that for results???? i stayed commited 3-4 hours a day everyday of the week and saturdays, Sundays my gym was closed so I ran track for fun, I ate properly took vitamins and everything so that when i lost all that weight it wouldent be just all access skin.
Last winter i sufferd the so common Hybernation hahahaa YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT! :laugh: So started as of today i weigh 240lbs my goal is to lose 40lbs by winter. I will post a BEFORE picture and AFTER picture of my progress. I will stick to my Freetrainers program because thats how I lost all that weight to begin with so i'd like to say thanks FREETRAINERS! and wish everyone goodluck and stick to your plans!!! thanks for reading!!! :cool: :) :dumbbell:
angiem6
angiem6
Canada
2008/09/03, 03:48 PM
Thanks for sharing your success!
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/09/03, 04:01 PM
That is a great story! I am sure you will reach your goals again.:)

--------------

A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence, he perseveres and infallibly prevails at last.

Lord Chesterfield
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2008/09/03, 07:07 PM
Fantastic! You are an inspiration to others and you will no doubt reach your next goal!

Keep us posted on the progress.

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)