Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Just can't seem to lose the weight.

azzy96
azzy96
United Kingdom
2010/06/13, 11:55 AM
Hey guys I'm 14 years old and I'm not on a specific diet or anything but I'm sticking to my greens and doing 20 minutes of basic exercise like running, cycling for 3 out of 7 days but I'm just not losing any weight but nor am I gaining I'm just stuck any other tips in how to get rid of this layer of fat.
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2010/06/14, 12:37 PM
Just keep going. Whe plateaus are reached, many things can help, such as intensifying the exercise you are currently doing, adding some additional, etc. Be careful of making the mistake of adding a regimine you cannot sustain, as this will lead to failure. Take time to be a kid.

That said, however, at 14 it sounds like you are doing more than many your age. Your body will undergo many changes, but keep doing what you are and you will be healthier than most others your age.

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer