Group: Daily Challenges & Check-in's - Stay on Track

Created: 2012/01/24, Members: 320, Messages: 464

A great way to keep on track and get support from others to help reach your goals. A great group to help you stay committed! Choose a DISCUSSION TOPIC and share your day with the rest of us in .. stay on track!

Join group

Sticky JOIN US - GROUP IS OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS!

george
george
Canada
2012/01/26, 04:47 PM (Edited: george - 2012/01/26, 05:11 PM)
By joining the daily check-in / weight-in challenges group you are taking a step in the right direction! Stay committed, keep track and share some smiles with fellow members that are on a similar journey. Sharing this process is the best decision you can make.. we're all here together to make this possible!

Each discussion is based around YOUR day & activities .. be honest & share your experience and progress with us!
2012/01/28, 10:22 AM
I think the check in group is a great idea. Those of us who have hung around FT realize there is a swell in participants each new year and then many are gone. I confess that I write things down as a motivation sometimes before I do it. Writing it down creates a commitment that I have to live up to. In the walking discussion I wrote that we will take a 2 hour canoe ride today and we will.

I think that most people who get through 3 months or so of this lifestyle change stick with it. Participation is a good tool to help you get through.
Heth-P
Heth-P
Australia
2012/04/01, 04:20 AM
hi i am new to the training site. how do i start to fill in my traing programe?
HannahNeedsHelp
HannahNeedsHelp
United States
2012/11/19, 09:34 PM
Hello, My name is Hannah. Please don't turn your back on me when I tell you that I am 13 years old. I weigh about 194 lbs and am 5'5. I'm one of the girls who was never accepted into the popular crowd.. I always assumed because I am fat.. I've searched for what feels like a lifetime to find a reliable website that'd actually interact with me and give me more options than A. Be a Fatty Mc Fat B. Be a Fatty Mc Fat and feel like you're the only one. I don't want to be in the popular crowd like I always thought I did. I just want to be happy. I'm depressed. Depressed.!!! I wan't to be thin and be proud of myself for doing it.! But I can't seem to make any differences!! Please help me. I'm desperate for someone who'll reach out along with me and show me that there is a way for me to make what feels like a fairy tale be a reality. I'll do anything to get help. REAL HELP!!! Please get back to me. Anyone who'll help me. I'm SOOOO afraid of being fat forever:,(
amethius
amethius
United States
2012/12/06, 11:53 AM
Hey HannahNeedsHelp...you've taken the first step...I just joined myself. Although it seems mostly everyone is an adult, don't let our age fool into thinking we have it figured out...we wouldn't have joined this if we did...look at community blogs...trust me, you are telling the story that more than one person on this site experienced in their youth and for some, currently experiencing it now as an adult.. Now your job is to make the commitment. are you ready? You made the first step...now take the leap...hope all is well!!HannahNeedsHelpHello, My name is Hannah. Please don't turn your back on me when I tell you that I am 13 years old. I weigh about 194 lbs and am 5'5. I'm one of the girls who was never accepted into the popular crowd.. I always assumed because I am fat.. I've searched for what feels like a lifetime to find a reliable website that'd actually interact with me and give me more options than A. Be a Fatty Mc Fat B. Be a Fatty Mc Fat and feel like you're the only one. I don't want to be in the popular crowd like I always thought I did. I just want to be happy. I'm depressed. Depressed.!!! I wan't to be thin and be proud of myself for doing it.! But I can't seem to make any differences!! Please help me. I'm desperate for someone who'll reach out along with me and show me that there is a way for me to make what feels like a fairy tale be a reality. I'll do anything to get help. REAL HELP!!! Please get back to me. Anyone who'll help me. I'm SOOOO afraid of being fat forever:,(

---
2013/01/05, 08:55 AM
Today is day one into my fitness plan. I weigh in at 250 and hope to lose 10 pounds per month.
angeleyes79
angeleyes79
United States
2015/11/01, 01:04 AM
I have tried several different methods to lose weight. I still can't seem to keep the weight off and it seems that the harder I try the more weight I gain. What could I be doing wrong if anything? I have some things that keep me from exercising the way I should but I am also always on the go. Also how wouId I weigh-in without a scale? Right now I weigh 224 lbs. By January I would like to try to be at least down to 218 but I don't know if that is feasible. PLEASE HELP!
Tasheika
Tasheika
United States
2017/01/15, 07:51 AM
Hey I am New to this site. Is this group still active?
ClarkKent99
ClarkKent99
United States
2019/07/22, 09:41 AM
Is there any active groups here?