Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

is carnations any good

plwp
plwp
United States
2008/01/04, 02:07 AM
i have been drinking the carnations instant breakfast drink mix after a workout everotherday is this stuff good to take or should i take something else i also have been useing eph free rippedfuel before my workout im not sure it is doing anything but its only been about a couple weeks/is ther any weight loss powders or pills thart are good to take?
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2008/01/04, 08:29 PM
There is no magic pill or powder, weight loss (or fat loss) comes from eating healthy foods, caloric deficit by including activity, which you are already doing, no instant breakfasts unless you are really stuck, but better meal replacemnts (MRP) do exist.

Fill out your profile and we will be able to assist you better. Good luck and welcome to Freetrainers.

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2008/01/04, 11:43 PM
I actually found that Carnation instant breakfast was a great addition for weight GAIN. I used it all the time when trying to add weight. Add some protein, and you have a nice caloric addition.

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer