Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

In Desperate Need to Lose weight!!

jacobreed81
jacobreed81
United States
2010/04/16, 05:55 AM
Ok, currently (April 16th 2010) my weight is at 326 lbs and I would at least like to lose about 20 lbs before May 22nd when I go on vacation. Also, I would really like to continue losing weight as well as be able to keep the weight off for good. What is the BEST way to lose THE MOST weight in the LEAST amount of time? PLEASE HEEEEELLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2010/04/17, 01:06 AM
Cut out processed foods, lower your sodium intake, eat more fiber, consume more protein, Eat at least 5x a day.

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
DJ661336
DJ661336
United States
2010/04/19, 12:10 AM
Hey my name's Dan. I'm glad you're looking for help when it comes to your weight; no one deserves to not enjoy a healthy and happy life. For starting out, I would say the best way to lose weight is to control your portion sizes and gradually begin to exercise. About 3-4 months ago, I was 252 lbs. The first couple weeks I dropped 10-15 lbs just from controlling my portion sizes and slowly incorporating some exercise. After 3 weeks or so, I began counting my calories and tried to stay around 2,000-2,500 calories per day. I increased my physical activity as well, and my weight loss success continued. Getting weighed once a week under the same circumstances is needed. Such as getting weighed naked in the morning, before eating and after going to the bathroom. This is how you'll adjust your diet and exercise each week with the results you get on the scale. Last Wednesday I weighed in at 204.4 lbs, and I feel great. I hope you do this for yourself; it takes patience; people who are overweight didn't put the pounds on overnight. But staying strong mentally and continuing to have a goal in mind, you certainly can do it. My email is DJ661336@wcupa.edu so I urge you to contact me. I'm Double Majoring in Exercise Science and Nutrition and Dietetics so I'd love to help you attain your goal just through email; I check it daily so I'd help you as much as you needed. Hope to hear from you soon!
-Dan