Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 968, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

Imbrace-it

2012/04/24, 03:18 PM
Can you write a bit about the different types of creatines, particularly the differences in c-momohydrate, ethyl ester, malate,hcl, magnesium chelate? No rush, just when you have time.

I bought a flavored Creatine mix that has all of that stuff on the label plus it's flavored and sweetened. My use of Creatine has always been Creatine Micronized unflavored. I use 12 grams to load and 6 for maintainence. This stuff says to use 48 grams 2x day to load and then a scoop for maintainence. The sugar alone in one scoop would be more than I usually eat in a day. I'm measuring with a teaspoon and sticking to my old routine of 12g for loading and 6 g for maintainence. I don't usually cycle because I'm 59 and my doctor says it's good for my heart. I cycle only if I travel and can't take it with me.
2012/04/25, 10:36 PM
Hello mate,

I have posted a flog about creatine for ya hopefully it helps. I use a Creatine NO stack and it works pretty well.

hopefully it answers ya questions, if it doesnt let me know.
2012/04/26, 03:46 PM
Oi bro, that was just what I was after. I apparently am using CEE. As I said, it is sweetened and the instructions call for 1 scoop per serving and a scoop contains 48g of Creatine. Seems like an awful lot. Any thoughts? I am using a measured 6 grams now. Instructions called for loading but I'm done with that.

I will go back to micronized creapure once I finish this jug. My wife bought it at the big box store so I have to finish it. Actually it's quite tasty but then with this much sugar...