Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Im eating too little, help!

Lw489
Lw489
United States
2006/01/17, 03:31 PM
Hey, i have a huge problem and have no idea WHAT to do. Im 5'2'' and weigh 115. i know it doesnt sound bad but i really want to get down to my goal weight which is 110 ( yes its healthy for my height) well recently ive been over obsessing and my friends cant exactly help! I keep a log of my caloric and carb intake throughout my day and i realize that i always end up with no more then 800 calories a day which i know is very unhealthy. I also do cardio for about 45 minutes everyday ( fast walk or jog depending on my mood) but im starting to realize that my weight is stuck on 115 and i know it has got to do something with me not eating enough. How can i increase my calories without worrying about a sudden weight gain? ( Ive been on the 800 for about two weeks) I want to eat healthy meals but am trying to stay away from carbs ( not all carbs just foods that have sugar and white flour) Is there anyone that would be able to help me? Please and Thank you! Sorry for the long post!
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2006/01/20, 08:21 AM
fill out your profile and more people will answer your posts.

Add one piece of fruit a day. That is a good start. Once that seems normal to you, add another small snack or half a portion more of chicken breast to a meal.

115 doesn't sound heavy for 5'2".

--------------
I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by a conscious endeavor.
- Henry David Thoreau