Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

im 18 and i need help -workout+eating-

cinalob
cinalob
Canada
2006/01/07, 08:51 AM
hi im 18,5'6-7ish and i have recently lost 29 from 165-136, which i think is actually a good weight for my height,but not sure. i am looking to become a little bit more muscular and have a nice mid section. i have come far losing that much weight and now i would now like to get more cut in size since i am not very tall and dont think i would look good huge in size. theres that extra fat around my stomach that i just dont know how to get rid of and is looking for help. i really dont know where to begin with geting the mid section and upper body i want.

thanks
eating
workout routines
ab workouts.

i have a bench press and a indoor bike at home but i have no idea where to start.
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2006/01/21, 07:52 AM
Start with the at-home program from freetrainers - it is found under exercise program at the top of the screen - you can fill out your fitness profile and choose a program according to your skill level and equipment that you have.

Congrats on the weight loss so far! Building some muscle should help you continue to get leaner. Your eating plan will play a huge part in getting rid of the rest of your bodyfat - what is your caloric intake now, on average and what do you eat usually?

--------------
I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by a conscious endeavor.
- Henry David Thoreau

Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/01/23, 06:47 AM
Yeah congrats on the weight loss.
Do a search on diet thread and that may be of help to you.
good luck!

--------------
Seize the day!