Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 968, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

I need help! Please

TommiG
TommiG
Norway
2012/01/26, 05:47 PM
I am a young 20 year old man. I am 178 cm tall and very skinny. Just above 70 kg. Now i am interested in changing my lifestyle and nutrition. Can someone please type me a perfect workout plan and nutritiun plan for me???

I'm interestet in getting bigger with a muscular body, fast. Nice muscles and become stronger
2012/01/26, 06:18 PM
TommiG, welcome. First, give us an idea of your training experience. Basically, in order to gain muscle, you need to eat clean, eat a lot, lift heavy and get the proper amount of rest. Have you ever lifted before?
TommiG
TommiG
Norway
2012/01/26, 06:20 PM
Yes, but not much. And not really heavy lifting :P
2012/01/26, 06:23 PM
TommiG, help me out here. What's your experience. It's okay to write a few paragraphs. Fill out your profile. There's lots of help but give a bit more info. Talk about your diet as well.
TommiG
TommiG
Norway
2012/01/26, 06:33 PM
I have very little experience. I have played soccer many years, and in soccer pratice there is some weight training. But very little. I'm a skinny guy at 178 cm.

My diet is. To breakfast or supper i eat bread with anything on, or cereal. Lunch can be anything. Dinner is most often meat and vegetables. But i dont follow any specific diet. I eat almost everything.
TommiG
TommiG
Norway
2012/01/26, 06:43 PM
And beside groving muscles and getting bigger, I want to get good resilience and eccentrisity
2012/01/26, 09:42 PM
Okay, it sounds like you don't have much equipment so you may want to try the home workout:

http://www.freetrainers.com/exercise/workout/workout_home/       You can substitute dumbbells for cans if you have them

If you can get to a gym with decent equipment you may want to look at this one at the beginner level:

http://www.freetrainers.com/exercise/workout/workout_ft1/

T\You need to learn to eat clean. That means no processed food or soda and a minimum amount of sugar. Eat some protein every single meal. Eat 5 or 6 small meals a day instead of 3. Eat a small bit of protein after your workout. I prefer whole food but if you're skinny a protein powder supplement right after working out may help. Make sure the supplement measures at least 25 grams of protein per scoop. You need to eat, lift heavy, rest properly and eat. Did I mention eat?