Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

I need help... confused supplement here.

yury
yury
United States
2002/03/18, 02:48 PM
Hi! I was wonderingif you know anything about this supplement called creatine extreme..by champion nutrition...
I took creatine monihydrate before and I was wondering if creatine extreme was good!!!!
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2002/03/18, 03:10 PM
Hey yury..

here is some info:

Bigger, Harder, Stronger University studies reveal that the release of insulin in the body is associated with an increase in the amount of creatine transported into the muscle cell. High glycemic index carbohydrates, such as those found in CREATINE XTREME, can increase the amount of creatine being transported into the cell. With this knowledge, Champion Nutrition has created Creatine Xtreme, creatine that works better.

Creatine Xtreme has ingredients that take creatine supplementation to the next level: Vanadyl and chromium to help potentiate insulin. Bioperine™, glutamine and taurine to increase intramuscular protein synthesis and speed the delivery of creatine into your muscle cells where it can do its job. Hydroxycitrate and slow burning carbs to reduce the problem of the body converting excess carbohydrates to fat.

Sounds good to me.. enjoy!

--------------
.o0 Arnold 0o...o0 theaustrianoak@hotmail.com 0o.
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/03/18, 03:14 PM
Just as I thought...another creatine "transport" product. I bet it's a little more expensive than plain old white powder creatine monohydrate, too.

You could try it...only you will be able to tell whether or not this will work better than plain old creatine monohydrate.

Good luck!

--------------
**_Robert_**