Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

I Need ANY help I can get please!

Ricaz
Ricaz
United States
2004/11/14, 10:00 PM
Hi,
My name is Erica. In the future I plan to have a job where fitness is essencial:dumbbell:...I'm 18 now and will be allowed to apply for this job when I turn 23. Sure, it seems like i have a lot of time to prepare, however, I tend to be a sporadic exerciser and a binge eater...so starting now is extremely important for me. This job ideally is looking for females who have a 22% of body fat. :surprised: I'm currenlty around 31%....I've tried every diet and I deffinately know how to work out right. However, actually losing body fat is something that never seems to come:(. If anyone can either suggest a website, create or give me a sample of a diet plan that will help me lose the fat (since I already know what to do for exercise) please help me out. This is extremely important to me!
Thankyou for your time...
:love:Erica
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2004/11/15, 11:23 AM
Erica - glad you decided to choose the healthy lifestyle, and at such a young age is great!

Take a look at the various programs here at FTs. They have many custom routines, as well as help with diet. And, as always, never hesitate to ask us questions.

Good luck!

--------------
Michael

Trample the weak; hurdle the dead!
Chaos, Panic, Disorder.... Yes, my work here is done!

rev8ball@freetrainers.com