Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

I cant function with all this guilt

b.kopf
b.kopf
United States
2005/03/25, 06:19 PM
i eat one time a day if im lucky i am a mother of three and 26 years old. Then i will not eat for days and i see that i have lost weight this has been an ongoing thing for me for many years. you see i come from an obese family and my state of mine was i would ever be like that so i stopped eating all together. then i had my first child and returned more skinnier then i was before i got pregnant do to the starvation i could not keep food down my body would not allow it. then with my second child the same. then i met my husband who made me eat and told me i was beautiful no matter how i was. so i began eating and gained alot of weight i went fom a size 10 to a size 16 in one year. i think it was because i hadent eatin in so long my body started storing fat cause it was afraid i wouldnt eat. then i got pregnant with my third child i was happy but depressed here i am a size 16 and getting bigger i had to be bed ridden cause i went into labor at 25 weeks do to my eating disorder what my husband never knew for the longest time was that even though i was eating regularly i was purging and still didnt lose just gained and gained and after my daughter was born i went to a size 18 and endded up after 3 years being a size 24 now i am down to a size 18 from tring to do this right way its hard for me cause i have got back in to my old ways of binge and purge and now i want to desperately starve again but im afraid to do that cause once i get past the hunger its deadly for me cause i dont think i will be able to look back, my family is still obese and now i am one of them and i feel like a failure cause all those years i was the skinny one and now i am big fat like they are. i feel enough is a enough and i dont know what to do i am suffering,stuck between a rock in a hard place, scared and confused, and most of alll desperate to be the skinny one. i have became so desperate that i will do anything to be back to where i was. and that is 5'7 and 155lbs that i will do any thing to get there even if i have to kill myself trying, now i am 274lbs and was 290lbs 2 monthes ago i dont know what to do to get what i need cause i only know what i have done all my life starve, binge and purge. can anyone please help me i am not looking for pity just a healthy way out thanks for letting me get this off my chest and i will take any help i can get thanks again brandy
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2005/03/25, 07:11 PM
Well, first off, good for you for loosing the 16lbs.
In your post you said you would "do anything" to get to a normal weight.
Here's some advice, you can take it or leave it.
Go see a profesional for some help. You are not alone in this situation. There many who have the same problem and get help.
I for one, cannot help you but would love to, unfortuanately I am not trained for that. Please try eating healthy food, regularly, and don't feel guilty for eating. try exercising a little bit.
Here is a link that might help you.
http://www.gurze.net/site12_5_00/links_helpful.htm

--------------
Scales are for dead weight: We are not dead yet!
Still trying to find out how to do the Hollywood Free Press.

Ivan
carivan@freetrainers.com
Montreal Canada
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2005/03/28, 10:33 AM
Please go talk to a professional so they may help you as you seem so determined to lose weight, but if you don't do so in a healthy manner it won't matter anyway. If you don't eat enough to sustain the energy levels your body needs, it will react by chiseling away at your muscle andyou will have less and less energy. Hugs and well wishes!

--------------
Veda
MISERY IS OPTIONAL
***When you are up to your ears in trouble, try using the part that is not submerged.
***The difference between a dream and a goal is a plan.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
b.kopf
b.kopf
United States
2005/03/30, 01:59 PM
i have recieved help i just want to know if losing the weight the way i have been for the last 2 months is ok is 16lbs in two monthes healthy my neighbor and i have been walking 2 miles a day and we have beeen doing a cardio toneing tape thats 24 minutes long. am i going to lose this weight the same way or will it flucuate cause our husbands said that muscle weighs more then fat and thats why we seem stuck like i said i am going to do this right this time please help
neverAprincess
neverAprincess
United States
2005/04/04, 01:36 PM
I'm glad to hear you got some help...best of luck, hun. And your husband's right, no matter your weight, you're beautiful.