Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Hydroxycut +Diet+Exercis = ???

bouncer3322
bouncer3322
United States
2002/03/02, 04:37 PM
Im willing to comit myself to start a strict diet...will weight training + execise + hydroxycut and a strict diet...will that help me loose up to 20 pounds in 2 months?
but i dont want to loose any muscle mass...i want to keep my mucscle and tone up. If i keep on lifting and use hydroxycut and stick to a strict diet..will it help me tone up?
mikencharleston
mikencharleston
United States
2002/03/02, 04:58 PM
I use Hydroxcut occasionally and have lost a considerable amount of bodyfat while using it. I'm still not convinced that my diet and workout program wouldn't have achieved the same results. My body weight didn't change that much but I was quite a bit leaner.
yesitsme
yesitsme
United States
2002/03/02, 05:32 PM
I would say what you are trying to accomplish is possible but be careful. You will need to reduce by 2.5 lbs per week to hit your goal. Quick math says you need to run a daily calorie deficit of 1000 calories to do this. You run the risk of losing muscle while reducing fat.I would suggest lifting 3X a week and HIIT cardio sessions on your non lift days. Hydroxycut can help with suppressing your appetite and giving you some energy boost for your w/o. It takes a month to get to full dose on Hydroxycut(12 per day) You need to build up and assess your tolerance. Do not use if you have pre-existing medical conditions. Read the label.
I suggest not taking Hydroxycut past 3:00 PM. It can cause sleeping problems if you take too late in the day.

Good luck.

--------------
Under promise, Over deliver
festus1113
festus1113
United States
2002/03/03, 03:29 AM
I agree. Why don't you try your program for 1 month and see what type of results you get without the Hydroxycut. If you are not satisfied then try it. That way you will know whether it makes a difference for you or not. For the average person trying to make a lifestyle change to look and feel better I wouldn't recommend using a fat burner. That is only my opinion as I have used several of them before including Hydroxycut and have been just as successful without them. Good luck bouncer!

--------------
Stan
roni0906
roni0906
United States
2002/03/03, 03:44 AM
I have been taking hydroxycut for about 5 weeks along with my FT exercises. I lost 10 lbs the first month and was only doing a little cardio because we had operations going on to where I didn't get a lot of time to work out. I did stick to my weightlifting routine reliously. I did lose a little musle mass but I am stronger and I love the results I have gotten so far. I strongly recommend that you stick to a good diet and get enough protein. Good luck and I hope you see the results you want.

--------------
Lisa
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/03/03, 03:44 AM
No, I'll saw if taking the pills will make your motivation stronger then why not do it. Maybe it'll work, maybe it wont.

Just one thing: it took time to put on the weight, now be a little patient to loose the fat. It's in fact veeeeery easy to loose weight (muscles and water) but very difficult to loose the right weight which is pure fat.
You shouldn't want to loose more than 1-2 pounds a week. This is far the best way to loose weight and stay slim.

Good luck and keep us posted!!

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....