Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Hydroxy cut..does it work?

bouncer3322
bouncer3322
United States
2002/03/02, 03:38 PM
Im 19 and im overweight...im 180 and i want to loose at least 20 pounds...so i can be 160..I want to start using hydroxycut to my workout...i Weight-train and run 4 times a week, but I just cant stick with a diet..can hydroxycut lead my way to a new body?...please help
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2002/03/02, 03:54 PM
Supplements are not miracle drugs. Diet is the key to losing weight efficiently and effectively. You can run and lift all you want, but if you grab a bag of greasy potato chips after you're done running a mile, you've done nothing to better your body. Do whatever you can to discipline yourself to sticking to a strict diet. Sure, it'll probably be one of the most challenging things you've ever done in your life, but staying dedicated to a healthy diet and excercise routine will yield some pretty incredible results in just a couple months time.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
yesitsme
yesitsme
United States
2002/03/02, 05:39 PM
At 19 years of age, I would say stay away from any E/C/A stack. At your age, proper nutrition + exercise should get you where you want to be relatively quick. Combine a weight training program with some HIIT cardio on your non lifting days and you will be amazed how fast you can hit your goal if you eat a little less and eat clean(no junk food, no processed stuff, no soda, control the alcohol intake)

No magic pills. Even if you use hydroxycut, it will not give you any results unless you combine with proper nutrition + exercise.

Good Luck.

--------------
Under promise, Over deliver