Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Howdy Doody Folks!

amyksmith
amyksmith
United States
2007/11/09, 11:05 PM
Hi y'all. I've been gone for a while, you know how it goes. work, kids, etc, etc, etc. But, I came back to say hi, see how it's going. Missed y'all!
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/11/11, 09:48 PM
I was wondering where you went!

Welcome back!

I have been pretty scarce myself :)

--------------
Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle

amyksmith76
amyksmith76
United States
2007/11/12, 01:12 PM
Yeah, you know how it goes. It looks like I did something to screw up my count too, I bet that when I logged on I made myself a new user or something. bummer. Oh well.
I've been doing great eating wise still. Although I have added tea into my daily regimine, and now I'm addicted. Black tea, green tea, oolong tea, etc. But, it's pretty amazing, my whole famiily has been sick through the past few weeks. I've had little more than a sniffle. I think that black tea really helps with immunity. Not doing so hot exercising in the morning since it stays dark so late. So, I'm just going to have to work out after work. Hubby will understand. Still doing yoga, but weights and cardio have suffered a bit. It's all good. Back at it again. I haven't gained any of my hard earned loss back though! Ok, enough rambling. talk to y'all soon!
amyksmith76
amyksmith76
United States
2007/11/12, 01:12 PM
Oops, looky there! My count and everything is back. YAY!
BILL06
BILL06
United States
2007/11/12, 06:47 PM
Hi amy, great to see ya..... hehe both amy's :love:

--------------
How do you feel? That is the question
But I forget.. you dont expect an easy answer
When something like a soul becomes
Initialized and folded up like paper dolls and little notes
You cant expect a bit of hope
So while youre outside looking in