Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

How to get good abs in 6-7 weeks???

pcompanykiller
pcompanykiller
United Kingdom
2008/02/20, 07:55 AM
Hey
I train in the gym 4 times a week and i have the makings of a 6 pack. Well kinda ^_^ their there just need to become really define.
I have 6.2% body fat so fat cutting is not the issue.
Can anyone give me some good advice on how to get that toned look in 6-7 weeks, including the best cardio to do for it.
Thank you.
Any info contact me on here or tod.oder.ehre@gmial.com
ecle5c
ecle5c
United States
2008/02/20, 08:34 AM
If you have 6.2% body fat and you can't see your abs then you don't have abs to see. At 6.2% body fat you should not be asking how to get "toned" since you would already be pretty shredded.

I don't buy that bf % personally or you wouldn't be asking us this question. It comes down to your diet and cutting fat for most people. On top of that you have to make sure that you actually have the muscle to show. Do heavy weighted ab work to build some muscle.
pcompanykiller
pcompanykiller
United Kingdom
2008/02/20, 10:13 AM
My body fat it 6.2% and i have abs its just that little bit of extra definition, that i want. you can see them when i tense but its not as difined as id like it to be.
If wanted i'll post an image of the read out i got from the machine used to calc my body fat.

============
Quoting from ecle5c:

If you have 6.2% body fat and you can't see your abs then you don't have abs to see. At 6.2% body fat you should not be asking how to get "toned" since you would already be pretty shredded.

I don't buy that bf % personally or you wouldn't be asking us this question. It comes down to your diet and cutting fat for most people. On top of that you have to make sure that you actually have the muscle to show. Do heavy weighted ab work to build some muscle.
=============
Pemdas
Pemdas
United States
2008/02/20, 04:43 PM
Depending on the machine it can be off by as much 5-10%. I had a real one done not long and it put me at 21%. The little hand held thing in my gym tells me that I am 12-16%. 6.2 is low...really low. Most people can't even maintain that without a super strict diet. The key to abs is all diet unless of course you have no muscle in which case you might be able to see them, but they aren't going to look that defined.
big_j_scf
big_j_scf
United States
2008/02/20, 06:08 PM
If you have 6.2% bf, you will have a ridiculous 6 pack... no matter what.
BlkPrince99
BlkPrince99
United States
2008/02/21, 09:42 AM
yeah I use to have the most defined abbs mostly because I was thin but now that I am bulking up and puting on weight I have to work on them alot more then I use to. And the other thing I noticed was that your mid section has alot to do with certain upper body work outs like tri's I was working on my tricepts the other day at about 110 but could not get past 4 reps because my stomach was killing me it was still sore from the prvious days work out I had to take off 40lbs off the tricept work out just to complete it