Group: Health & Fitness over 40

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 206, Messages: 2480

Group dedicated to men and women over the age of 40 that care about their health and want to take the fitness and nutrition down the right path.

Join group

How did I get here???

Alithr
Alithr
United States
2010/07/14, 07:11 AM
I was the tall fit sexy blond everyone wanted to be 20 yrs ago...

Now I actually have some good substance to go with the body, but lost the body! (3 kids and emotional crap resolved now)

Honestly, I know things change with age, but this spare tire, and the chubby legs were NEVER part of this equasion!
vcgary
vcgary
United States
2010/07/28, 03:12 PM

I am preety sure that you still get looks you just don't notice it try this the next time you pass a group of guys or a guy and his buddy keep walking as normal take three steps then look over your right shoulder. You will be suprised!
============
Quoting from Alithr:

I was the tall fit sexy blond everyone wanted to be 20 yrs ago...

Now I actually have some good substance to go with the body, but lost the body! (3 kids and emotional crap resolved now)

Honestly, I know things change with age, but this spare tire, and the chubby legs were NEVER part of this equasion!
=============
Jumpstartme
Jumpstartme
United States
2010/07/31, 12:52 AM
I am right there too, sexy body 20 years ago, four kids later...Grrrrr! Fat around the middle mostly. A muffin I NEVER had! It's got to go! I'm newly single, and dating at my age scares me with this body! YIKES! Help!