Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Hit my goal! But..

Darkfallenx
Darkfallenx
United States
2007/09/14, 10:17 PM
So, since around February, Ive watched what I eat and have cut back on any kind of sweets except for the verrry rare occasion. I eat as much protein as I can a day, weight lift for a good hour 5 days a week, and cardio almost every morning and or a good 6 mile bike ride. Ive really been striving to just watch what I eat and exercise regularly. Anyway..I used to weigh about 200 even, and have gotten down to 160 (Im a guy btw). I feel very accomplished but I still have a slight belly and some man boobs which have only slightly decreased. Now I know theres no spot reduction exercises and diet is key, but when Ive given all that I have up until now, it just seems like the whole reason Ive been working this hard is to lose what I still have. So my question is, what am I doing wrong, or does it just take longer to burn off the fat in those areas?
ecle5c
ecle5c
United States
2007/09/17, 07:50 PM
What is your weightlifting routine like?
2007/09/18, 04:52 AM
What is your lifting routine? You may need to further restrict/alter your diet to continue with your gains/losses.
k-ok
k-ok
United States
2007/09/28, 02:57 PM
Exactly how much protein are you eating? Sometimes you have to eat more (of the right foods and frequency)to actually lose weight and gain muscle.

Also, it can be counterproductive to cardio and weight lift on the same day. Cardio can undermine your muscle growth.

I know there are others who can give you far better info on this than I can.