Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi There!!

redpaint76
redpaint76
United States
2002/07/03, 07:43 PM
Hi! My name is Sue, but I go by redpaint76 on the boards. I have completed 2 full BFL challenges and I just started challenge 3 this week...I am following the Leanness Lifestyle eating with my own workout. I have lost 16 pounds since starting this wonderful new way of life and my body fat percentage has gone from 29% down to the 17% percent range. My goal this time around is to get that number down to 14-15 % and zap the remaining cellulite that is still on my legs!!! I have no doubt that this is an achievable goal!!! Oh..and Miss Margaret is the one who directed me over here!!! It looks like a great place!!! Thanks Miss M!!!
Sue
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/07/04, 01:59 AM
Hello there Sue and a big welcome to you as well!!!

Wow, you've done great already. Now don't give up in the end 'cause the last remaining fat is always the most diffucult and long lasting stubborn thing..... BUT everybody can do what they really want!

You've signed up a FT exercise program? This will shape your body and make your metabolism stay high.
Good luck to you.

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....
MissMargaret
MissMargaret
Canada
2002/07/04, 04:32 PM
Sue, you and I always steer each other in the right direction and come out winners. I love that you are a seeker like me. No stone unturned. I'll be happy to share this journey with you too. Isn't that niggling last fat a bugger. I hate it. I'm on a mission, don't get in my way!!!!

ttfn and smooch ...MM