Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

hi im new and was wondering

liz1821112
liz1821112
United States
2002/12/30, 11:24 PM
i want to look kind of good for a cruise i am going on in Feb. now does nebody have any tips on how i could flatten my stomach a little in a month ...
sandysford
sandysford
United States
2002/12/31, 01:56 PM
Liz, fill out your profile and then maybe someone can come up with some suggestions for you. Crunches, and leg lifts are the way I started. I have to tell you though even with a great figure in a month, a little is all you will get, good luck and Happy New Year. Boy, I could use a cruise right now.
skinnyrobin
skinnyrobin
Germany
2002/12/31, 03:35 PM
ever heard of matt damon? i think one of his schedules will help u, i heard a workout is only ten minutes a day, and there are some really good results. he's madonnas personal trainer. :)
well checkout him out on a search site and i'm sure you'll find a good workout amd diat.
alot of people here will help u probably just as well, and a program here is good. but check it out anyway.
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2002/12/31, 05:11 PM
The only sure way to do what you want is exercising and diet. If you have fat covering your stomach, and that is all, then good diet and lots of calories expended can add up to a quicker result where you want it. Drop all your sugary, fatty carbs, substitute fibrous veggies and salads, and have adequate protein to maintain muscle. But,if you have more fat than that, fat does not care where it comes from, and unfortuately the stomach is usually the last place. You cannot target fat loss. There is no magic workout out there that will do this for you no matter what you hear. By all means, the diet and exercise are still essential either way. Start today, and it will happen sooner than if you wait till next week, or next month. Best of luck to you.

--------------
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary!