Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi, I'm friendly :)

katinkie
katinkie
South Africa
2013/09/11, 04:51 AM
I created my account a while back but have not been active on it but want to start now.
I am studying Sport Science and would like to stay fit and reach my optimum body weight. I'm looking for people to talk to about exercise and to share ideas. I'm keen to get back into shape and motivation from others would be a great help. Check out my profile or message me if you want to know more :)

Christine
chriswatson06
chriswatson06
United States
2013/09/11, 11:13 PM
Hi Christine! Welcome to the site. This site can be pretty dead at times and I often feel like Im talking to an empty room LOL but just so you know there are "some" alive people here.  I'd love to connect and be buddies!
I created my account a while back but have not been active on it but want to start now.
I am studying Sport Science and would like to stay fit and reach my optimum body weight. I'm looking for people to talk to about exercise and to share ideas. I'm keen to get back into shape and motivation from others would be a great help. Check out my profile or message me if you want to know more :)

Christine

---