Group: motivating ladies

Created: 2012/04/06, Members: 397, Messages: 159

a group for ladies any age who want to motivate each other and give advice or just talk and keep track of one another

Join group

Hi all

Mistressp86
Mistressp86
United States
2012/11/11, 05:26 PM
Hello everyone! nice to see so many people joined together for the same cause. Getting in shape and losing weight is awesome. It increases the positive in your life and keeps you healthy longer. Just remember not to overdue things. I am not a beginner I even lift weights every day i'm home yet every time i start a new routine i start as a beginner to get the feel of whats in the future. Granted i may not wait as long as you should between workouts but i know to stretch and soak when needed. My recommendation to everyone is to make sure to stretch before and after any workout and to soak in an epson salt bath at least 20 min once a week. You can even add some essential oils for relation or stress. Have fun ladies and if you want to chat i'm always here or you can text me at 765-415-9075 my name is kristin. I love to motivate and love any opportunity to make friends. :D
bdattel
bdattel
United States
2013/10/09, 05:34 PM
Hi Kristin,

Nice to meet you. I want to make new friend too. I agree that people should warm up and stretch before they start to lift. Helps to avoid injury and muscle soreness. And an epson salt bath is just wonderful after a hard workout. It's a good way to treat yourself. Thank you for the wonderful advice.