Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi :)

becs12
becs12
New Zealand
2012/06/25, 03:07 AM
Hi im Rebecca. Im 22 and live in New Zealand. i'm married to a hugely dedicated and motivated husband, but i cant say i share the same commitment! I have been keeping fit for a while now and recenty ran my 1st half marathon. Over the last 2 years ive lost roughly 10kg, and really want to loose anther 5! staying motivated is hard, especially in winter! I hope i can keep motivated and on track with these forums and support. i look forwrd to chatting with others and giving and taking advice :)
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2012/06/25, 03:33 PM
Welcome Rebecca, sounds like you have already seen the benefits of staying in shape.  Best way to stay motivate is setting goals for yourself, whether they be big or small, and tell people, help them keep you accountable.  Post it to your refrigerator so everytime you go in there, you'll see it.  Good luck and let us know how we can help.