Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 102, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

H.G.H. Human Growth Hormones.

raiderfanusa
raiderfanusa
United States
2006/02/09, 11:00 AM
I am hearing a little about hgh's and wonder if bodybuilders and the like really take this stuff. I am of course intrested in learning anything about it. Does it work? Is it just a scam? Is it Dangerous. Ect...

--------------
"Do the right Things" and "Do Things Right". You will succeed.
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/02/09, 11:56 AM
Real hgh works. It is expensive and continuous. It must be injectable, it is 190 amino acids and as mentioned must be injected to cross the blood brain barrier.

--------------
Strength and Honor!
raiderfanusa
raiderfanusa
United States
2006/02/09, 05:35 PM
Thanks, Sounds like the oral stuff may be a waste of time and money and since I am not into injecting I wont spend a lot of time researching it. So I am guessing that some competetive builders use it but its probably not for the non professional like myself who just wants to bulk up some between now and summer. I want something that works but is not a danger to my health. I will keep working out and taking my muscle milk and look for better ideas. Again, Thank you so much.
Ed

--------------
2006/02/09, 11:36 PM
I am always wondering how people make leaps from Muscle Milk to HGH....

The real steroids/prohormones/HGH produce the best/most drastic/noticeable results however they all pose big risks to health....yes it's possible to decrease those risks with proper cycling and other supplementation but those dangers are inherent....there should be no reason why healthy everyday people would want to use them....people should stop looking for easy answers....

You want to bulk up? then train hard/smarter and eat more...and lead a healthy lifestyle....
raiderfanusa
raiderfanusa
United States
2006/02/15, 01:14 PM
Menace, Great response thank you. I am relatively new to working out ( a little over a year ) and am still learning a lot. I am not oppossed to gaining muscle and getting fit the old fashioned way in fact I perfer it so I appreciate you response. I have lost a little over 50 lbs in the last two years and expect to hit my target weight this calander year. And yes it has simply been Train Hard, Eat and Lead a healthy life. Great advice I must agree. I am gaining lean muscle and dropping my bodyfat % at the same time. My F.T. program is working just fine I guess I am only slightly guilty of wanting to get there a little sooner. Again Thanks !

--------------
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/02/15, 09:12 PM
Sounds like you are making wonderful progress. Congratulations to you bro.

============
Quoting from raiderfanusa:

Menace, Great response thank you. I am relatively new to working out ( a little over a year ) and am still learning a lot. I am not oppossed to gaining muscle and getting fit the old fashioned way in fact I perfer it so I appreciate you response. I have lost a little over 50 lbs in the last two years and expect to hit my target weight this calander year. And yes it has simply been Train Hard, Eat and Lead a healthy life. Great advice I must agree. I am gaining lean muscle and dropping my bodyfat % at the same time. My F.T. program is working just fine I guess I am only slightly guilty of wanting to get there a little sooner. Again Thanks !

=============

--------------
Strength and Honor!
raiderfanusa
raiderfanusa
United States
2006/02/16, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the encouragement. I do want to size up and do supplement with Protien Powder (Muscle Milk). I may have enough foundation muscle now for Creatine to work. For me Weight Training is not a destination but a journey. I stumbled onto something a year or so ago that I really enjoy and can not see myself giving up willingly. I love the way I feel and get compliments on a regular basis from people who have known me for a while. I will keep training hard and take the results as they come. Again Thanks.

--------------
2006/02/16, 02:27 AM
yea, definitely sounds like you're making good progress....so keep it up...with smart training, nutrition and lifestyle you can make steroid-like gains....obviously it will take considerably longer...but then it will build personal pride in your accomplishments...and you will not take unneeded risks...
yodaddyOG
yodaddyOG
Canada
2006/02/16, 08:21 AM
well i'm sure you did a google search and found that extended use of hgh leads to Acromegaly (growth of the bones usually face, hands, legs). I myself was looking into hgh also, but since i've stopped growing I decided it wasn't worth it. I'm sure if you cycle it properly like menace was saying, it will lead to added growth. I gotta say i noticed a great amount of growth taking whey, weight gainers and testoterone boosters (zma). i took lost just over 50 pounds i just over 7 months. Sadly i haven't worked out in like 2 months and noticed about a 8 pounds gain. If you just want to pump up your muscles you can take creatine (retains water) and N02 (retains gases) both work together to increase size. Always be sure to check the caution labels.
Hopefully after a get this job I won't be to tired and can start working out agian, which would be awesome. I hope we both reach our goals this year too.
2006/02/16, 03:41 PM
Glad to hear it. Good luck