Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hey!

jennlou95
jennlou95
Canada
2002/06/23, 03:25 PM
What's up everyone? I'm new to ft.com, but I am loving it! I think it's awesome that you can get a free exercise/nutrition plan, as well as descriptions of each exercise! There are so many options...
Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a 24 yr.old mother of three (life is busy at times). I had my youngest child about 8 months ago, and I would like to finally commit to losing about 30 pounds of post-pregnancy weight. I am an AVID reader of M&F Hers, OXYGEN, SHAPE, etc... I would definately like to lose weight, but also to GAIN MUSCLE! I've been thinking about losing the weight and then possibly training to compete in fitness competitions (it's a far away goal right now, but who knows...). I wouldn't mind hearing from anybody in a similar situation (or a totally different situation. Support is crucial to weight loss!). If anyone's interested, then just reply to this message (or to my e-mail address directly if you can), and I'll be more than happy to lend an ear, as well as support to someone who would do the same... Have an awesome day everyone!!!!
Boddhisattvha
Boddhisattvha
United States
2002/06/23, 03:41 PM
Welcome to ft. Feel free to ask any questions and good luck with your goals.

--------------
Practice does NOT make perfect. Perfect practice does.
roni0906
roni0906
United States
2002/06/23, 07:30 PM
You sound exactly like me except for I only have one child. I have been on this site for a little while now. I read all the same mags that you read. I wanted to originally just lose the weight, but have been big on weight training as well. I lost a total of 30 pounds so far, I am happy with the weight I am at, but would like to maybe start competing so during those times of course I will lose a little more weight. This site is a good site to have run into and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I have. Good luck in your goals.

--------------
Lisa