Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hey!

Daniastri
Daniastri
United States
2018/03/16, 01:26 AM
Hi my name is Danielle and I've been struggling with stomach weight for a long time. I'm actually happy with my body it's just my stomach and I know to change that my body has to change too! But I can't seem to make my stomach go away.
Jac48
Jac48
United States
2018/03/22, 03:32 PM
Hello Danielle, unfortunately one can't pick where one loses weight, which I imagine you know that.  The only way to reduce fat on any part of your body is to reduce your overall body fat.  It seems to affect people different ways....some hold it on their thighs, others their rear and others their stomach.  It's the same message for all, the only way to lose that pesky pouch is to lose weight (body fat not muscle).  Good luck.

I'm a guy and that's where I hold mine, It's such a pain because if I want some sort of definition on my stomach it seems like I need to lose so much weight to get it to show...and it seems like when I do lose weight I lose it everywhere but the belly..but keep at it and it will slowly fade away!!