Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 40, Messages: 22734

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Sticky Help with testing Android app

resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 of 2 pages
Adrian
Adrian
Switzerland
2020/10/28, 12:24 PM
The iOS app was approved today, here is the link

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/freetrainers/id1529565144

I'm curious to hear some feedback from that as well, the app itself is nearly identical to the Android one. The only difference is that I had to disable Facebook and Google login, because then I would have been forced to introduce Apple login as well, which I don't have the time for right now.
i.am.mrs.olney
i.am.mrs.olney
United States
2020/11/02, 05:33 PM
Adrian
The iOS app was approved today, here is the link

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/freetrainers/id1529565144

I'm curious to hear some feedback from that as well, the app itself is nearly identical to the Android one. The only difference is that I had to disable Facebook and Google login, because then I would have been forced to introduce Apple login as well, which I don't have the time for right now.

---

THANK YOU! I will start testing it tonight!

Question: does it automatically log the workout? I just downloaded it, and I don't see anywhere to save it when I'm done.
Adrian
Adrian
Switzerland
2020/11/03, 02:05 AM
i.am.mrs.olney

Question: does it automatically log the workout? I just downloaded it, and I don't see anywhere to save it when I'm done.

---

Hi, not yet, that will be the next version. This initial version was more of a way to get an idea if people would actually use the app, before investing more time in new features.
i.am.mrs.olney
i.am.mrs.olney
United States
2021/02/08, 04:16 PM
Adrian
i.am.mrs.olney

---

Hi, not yet, that will be the next version. This initial version was more of a way to get an idea if people would actually use the app, before investing more time in new features.

--- I love it so far! I've been out of commission with a mild shoulder issue, but I'm getting back at it this week!
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 of 2 pages