Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Help me pleeease :)

Zander03
Zander03
United States
2012/01/21, 02:49 PM
Im an 18 year old guy standing tall at 5'10, and weighing in at a whopping 140lbs. Im quite skinny except for a bit of a belly, and legs that could be toned. My arms are tone, could use some size, but im not complaining. ANYWAYS, Last summer I did 45 days of the workout program P90x, but unfortunately I saw no results, Its a pretty intense workout and after the halfway mark seeing no results I somewhat lost motivation. This is my first day on the site, So asking questions here might be pointless, But im looking for someone to tell me what to do. 
Im uneducated in terms of nutrition, So any comments are appreciated. 

Basically, How can I lose this belly, and maximize results from workouts. (lose fat, build muscle)..a few motivational comments would always be welcome as well ;)
george
george
Canada
2012/01/24, 12:59 PM
Welcome to FreeTrainers.

First question, did you follow the 45 days strict? And I mean 100% following the guide? It's a very difficult program and as you didn't see ANY results that may be an issue. What was your diet like?

There are a variety of programs available (Exercise > Find a Program) in the menu and a great selection of exercises for each muscle group as well (Exercise > Find an Exercise)

While diifficult, it is possible to lose fat and build muscle at the same time. But I would suggest you focus on toning / weight loss first.

Diet, pace of training and cardio are all key components.