Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

help me please?

Kasstothamax
Kasstothamax
United States
2006/02/25, 07:55 PM
hey im new here im 13 and female. i have a question though. how do i get enough protein if im a vegetarian but i want to lose weight. i just want my thighs thinner and my tummy flatter.:big_smile:please and thankyou.:)
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2006/02/26, 10:15 AM
There are lots of ways to get protein as a vegetarian, beans, legumes, tofu, dairy eggs and fish, if you aren't vegan.

If you are 13 you need to focus on a healthy lifestyle, not a diet, eat a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, lots of lowfat dairy and some grains like oats or rice and beans. You are still growing and need plenty of calories to help your body mature.
If you feel your thighs and tummy need shaping, try adding some exercise into your daily routine, some extra walking, or dancing (my daughter likes ddr on the xbox), sports with your friends or even just jumping rope will help - aim for 30 minutes to an hour a day, cumulative.

Have fun, be young, don't stress, you will most likely outgrow most of your concerns.

--------------
Never, never, never, never give up.
- Winston Churchill