Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Help!

spanishgirl
spanishgirl
United States
2001/08/09, 05:11 PM
Ok..I need some advice....

My goal is to gain MUSCLE...but I seemed to have hit a plateau...My diet is good, I supplement...I go heavy at the gym (second time around doing the 12 week program)....and I still feel like I am not making the real gains that I could be. An average day's diet is as follows:
6am- 5 boiled egg whites and a bowl of oatmeal. 8am..a small bowl of fat-free yogurt mixed with lowfat cottage cheese. 10am protein bar. 12pm grilled chicken breast, baked potato, and green veggies. 2pm Myoplex. 5pm Chicken breast, brown rice, and veggies (meals vary...sometimes tuna, steak, etc.) and I usually eat another protein bar during the day sometime.....after I work out. I also sometimes throw in a few more boiled egg whites....just for extra protein...

All I drink is water or crystal-light...no sodas.

What can I do differently? Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!!!!!
What else could I do to see more gains?
BillK
BillK
United States
2001/08/09, 05:52 PM
How many days per week are you lifting? If more then 3 try cutting back to just 3 days per week while trying to build mass. If your doing a lot of cardio cut it out of your mass cycle. When going for mass you should try eating a little bit more then what you are currently taking in.

~billk~