Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

hello, new here

onebutterfly
onebutterfly
United States
2015/04/14, 06:30 PM
Hello everyone. I have just started here and need a partner to help motivate me. There are so many people on here and I dont know where to start. If you want to partner with me that would be great!!
Shakib
Shakib
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
2015/04/24, 03:00 PM
onebutterfly
Hello everyone. I have just started here and need a partner to help motivate me. There are so many people on here and I dont know where to start. If you want to partner with me that would be great!!

---hi 
I'm looking for a partner too, I would be glad to have cooperation if you'd like
MsClosetSexy
MsClosetSexy
United States
2015/04/25, 12:28 PM
Hi One Butterfly, I'd like to partner up.... I haven't been here since January. I am still struggling. I work 12hr nightshirt registered nurse... Would be nice to get some encouragement during the wee hours of the morning... I do realize, not everyone is on my schedule but thought I would give this place a shot..,,