MsClosetSexy

• United States United States
  • Female
  • United States United States
  • Female

Introduction

Hi there,

Looking for walkers and bike riders. Or a pro bono trainer who would like to use their talents training me. I am 5’6, 180lbs, mother of 2 teens, RN/nightshifter, who wants to get in shape.

Goals and motivation

Today I will eat better and make the best choices physically and mentally to improve my health❤️

Fit wall

• i.am.mrs.olney i.am.mrs.olney 2015/01/20
    Hi there! :) I apologize it took me so long to get back to you. Thank you for accepting my add. :-D Tonight I just started going to the gym! I'm so exited. I have a lady that I met that is going to go with me. We are meeting there again tomorrow so I just set up my calendar to reflect the change. I can't wait!
  • MsClosetSexy MsClosetSexy 2015/01/13
    Ok, I haven't really started a daily exercise regimen. I've only changed a lot of my eating habits. Happy to say I'm down from 185lbs to 177lbs this morning. I would like to be healthy 130s-140s. I'd settle for the 150s. Trying to avoid the restaurants and fast food joints. I frequent the grocery, and have switched to fruit instead of chips and chocolate oh and I love hot ginger, fresh lemon, and honey tea. Sooooo goood to me, and comforting.... Good luck on your journeys out there....
  • MsClosetSexy MsClosetSexy 2014/12/21
    I completed a 7 min workout.