Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

HA! HA! HA! HA!

bluerocks
bluerocks
Philippines
2001/10/24, 05:02 AM
... listening to you guys about your improvements just makes me smile.. know why? because i know i'd undergo the same uprising of physique (though im still a newbie)... and guess what? i'll let you all hear my word to those who at the past ridiculed me because of my, uhh, unsightliness...
YOU THINK YOU'RE THE GREATEST? WELL, SORRY, YA STINKING SORE BUTTS CAUSE FT IS WITH ME!! WE'D SHOW YOU THE REAL HUMAN MODEL! HA! HA! HA! HA! YOU THINK YOU WERE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL-SHAPED PEOPLE? GUESS AGAIN SUCKERS, THEY'RE AT FT, AND IM GONNA BE ONE OF 'EM!!! HA! HA! HA!
oh yeah, im gonna post this message to their respective e-mails! am i counting unhatched eggs? NO! its more of like counting the huge income of an investment!!!
and now a word to the ft people, all of 'em:
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING STUBBORN AND PERSISTENT IS KNOWING WHEN WHAT YOU ARE PUSHING THROUGH IS THE RIGHT THING. and being a grateful fr member can be persistently cool because by all the greek god models, IT IS THE RIGHT THING!
LETS GO AND MAKE HUMANITY GREAT AGAIN!!!!
coolness
coolness
United States
2001/10/24, 09:53 PM
??????????????

coolness...
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2001/10/24, 10:26 PM
Took the words right out of my mouth, coolness.

Bluerocks, could you please explain what you're talking about, dude?!?!?!
bluerocks
bluerocks
Philippines
2001/10/25, 12:07 AM
... uhh, what about? the first statement or the second statement? my first statement is where i would give all those BIG WORDS to the people who at times ridiculed me. don't you just wanna bang the hell out of people when, say, you are walking with this girl; and some stupid jerks would say to the girl you are with... something like "hey girl, nice pick! i feel like crying!" or "hey man, what kind a vodoo you used to her?"... you know how that feels? IT F_____ING HURTS! that's why im gonna laugh at their faces!!!
... the second statement? well, i just knew that i CAN laugh at their faces in the future because im gonna follow FT's advice on workouts and stuff.
... hope you'd understand guys, im just being happy.
...?????????????????????????????
bluerocks
bluerocks
Philippines
2001/10/25, 03:54 AM
.... yo, coolness, how can i upload my pics out there in the database?
coolness
coolness
United States
2001/10/25, 06:35 PM
Thanks for clearing that up blue. Go to the personal profile bar on the left column. You should be able to do it there. Rock on baby.

coolness...
ken30307
ken30307
United States
2001/10/25, 10:00 PM
I'm glad you cleared that up...actually noticed that people sometimes treat me differently than before...or it might just be an increase in confidence...who knows.
coolness
coolness
United States
2001/10/26, 09:23 PM
It does make you feel better about yourself and boosts the confidence. Looking better and feeling stronger sure do feel good. Crank it up!!

coolness...