Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 377, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Gym Exercise Variety

DT.Bis
DT.Bis
United States
2012/05/08, 11:40 AM
I'm doing the gym kind of hit and miss. In the previous version of Freetrainer I was able to pick from a variety of exercises for the same body part, and the exercise suggestion changed weekly. I am in a small town, a small gym and although we have some machines, some are not available. The new version of Freetrainer gives me three choices. Since I started again 6 weeks ago, I get the exact same workout for each day and body part. Anyone out there know how to get to the variety.
2012/05/08, 07:39 PM
Hi mate,

If you click on the exercise tab at the top, then click on find exercises and then click on the body part you want to train, a list of all different exercises for that body part will be at the bottom of the screen (scroll down)
DT.Bis
DT.Bis
United States
2012/05/14, 04:46 PM
Thanks, I found that part of the exercises, but I can't figure out how to get a specific exercise into my training calendar.
2012/05/15, 03:43 AM
Not too sure about that, I don't use the exercise plans here