Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

Got my fat a@@ off the ground

neverAprincess
neverAprincess
United States
2005/04/04, 06:07 PM
Well today was pretty good..I went for three hour long bike rides...my legs are killing me..I tried to make it all up hill for toning reasons..and even though I'm trying to conquer the bulimia thing....I did it today..and now I feel guilt about the eating and the bulimia..my god when does the guilt end? Anyway...I bought a nre tae bo tape I'm going to try to do twice tonight..so..about what? only 4 hours of good exercise. And I'll probably fail on doing the tape twice..so make it three and a half. :surprised:

Best of luck to you guys on your fitness journeys.

All my love:love:,
Ashley.
Philia2
Philia2
France
2005/04/06, 01:05 AM
Hi Ashley
I never do more than around one hour of exercise in one run, and I wouldn't advice anybody to do more. On the contrary you can do that every single day switching between weight training, cardio and stretching.
If I do more than one hour, my body gets too tired and you're most likely to binge.
Keep strong and stay "nice" to your body and you'll get out of the unhealthy cycle of too much exercise = bingening.
Good luck! :)

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
www.nme-pro.com
neverAprincess
neverAprincess
United States
2005/04/06, 01:45 PM
thanks for the help Philia2. and again best of luck to you in anything your heart desires. :love: