Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 969, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

Gallbladder

erin4ever1990
erin4ever1990
United States
2001/08/01, 01:26 AM
Does anyone have any knowledge regarding how the gallbaladder or should I say the lack of one affects one's diet and/or workout?
BillK
BillK
United States
2001/08/02, 08:22 PM
I do know that the gallbladder helps break down fats by dumping bile into the stomach at regulated intervals. My wife had her's removed about 4 years ago and researched this topic and found that It doesn't effect weight lose therefore you should respond just well to dieting.

This is just what I was told so if anyone finds different information please post.

~billk~
ruth912
ruth912
United Kingdom
2007/11/15, 05:55 PM

============
Quoting from billk:

I do know that the gallbladder helps break down fats by dumping bile into the stomach at regulated intervals. My wife had her's removed about 4 years ago and researched this topic and found that It doesn't effect weight lose therefore you should respond just well to dieting.

This is just what I was told so if anyone finds different information please post.

~billk~

============= i had mine taken out a year ago and i have put on so much weight and i dont pig out and there is a lot of food i cant eat because it dont agree with me
BILL06
BILL06
United States
2007/11/15, 07:56 PM
I had mine out in may of this year. I feel great, everything is good as far as mobility and exercise, just watch out for for real fatty foods, deep fried stuff, sausages, peanut butters, and so forth, stuff you probably shouldnt be eating on a decent diet anyways.

I have have started a list of foods that dont agree with me anymore, but sometimes there are new ones your not sure about until you eat them, and you'll definitely know as soon as you eat them if theres going to be a problem. They tend to slide ride on through if you catch my drift, thou unpleasant and sometimes puts you in an awkward situation, its over quick with no long lasting effects like diarrhea and so forth....

--------------
How do you feel? That is the question
But I forget.. you dont expect an easy answer
When something like a soul becomes
Initialized and folded up like paper dolls and little notes
You cant expect a bit of hope
So while youre outside looking in
Describing what you see
Remember what youre staring at is me.
----------
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Bill