Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Gakic Hardcore (Muscle Tech)

rbault
rbault
United States
2008/12/15, 12:30 PM
I love this stuff!!! I can lift alot more weight and I feel like I have the energy to get a great workout. When I run I feel like I could run to the moon and back...light as air. I wouldn't workout without this. I have put on 9 lbs of muscle in the last 2 months. This doesn't increase muscle mass...I did it...by training harder...there isn't special pills that make you lose fat or gain muscle...it is work. The harder you work...the better the gains. That is why I like this product. I stack it with cellmass Creatine EE, and 100% Whey Protien Gold Standard. I Love this product.
Getting a great body if obtained by using motivation, energy, and disipline. GL-ALL.
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2008/12/16, 08:33 AM
Yeah, great stuff. That is why you see it in many stores in the corner with dust on it. So many have used it with such great results.

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer