Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Gaining muscle + 6pac

hus
hus
United Kingdom
2007/06/27, 03:02 PM
Hey everyone im 17 around 5ft9 i weigh around 65kg i recently baught some free weights at home since i dont have time to go to the gym and i was wondering whats the best excersizes to do at home using freeweights to gain muscle fast and get a 6pack fast plus how long it could take and what i should or shouldnt eat since im kind of light and not fat would that help me out in anyway? i have this book showing excersizes using a gymnastics rubber ball thing and it says i can get a 6pack in 5 weeks if the right excersizes are done and right food eaten is this true?
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2007/06/27, 04:16 PM
You can do neither one fast. :)

And not at the same time either. (except newbie stage, but this only lasts for a short time period).

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer

hus
hus
United Kingdom
2007/06/29, 04:22 PM
oh ok thanks for that ...how long could it take to get a six pack to start showing since im not fat im quite thin not much flab on my stomach either ...what are the best excersizes to do to get a 6pack using things at home? ...and what are the best excersizes to do if i wanted to gain muscle instead of the 6pack since i cannot do them at the same time. what types of food are best for a person my height and weight to eat to get a 6pack or to gain muscle instead of a 6pack? ...thx alot