Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

exam results in

Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2004/08/26, 01:29 PM
if anybody cares i got my GCSE results today, did pretty good, all things considered(ie. that im a fool).
here they are:
-english language A (mi bset atthis onne)
-english lit A (romeo and juliet is pretty cool)
-maths B (still not sure what trigonometry is for)
-history C (forced to do well due to a teacher that through pens at me)
-art C (drawing trees)
-graphics C (drawing squares)
-french D (ou est le poisson?
-religous thingy D (sat next to a hot girl so didnt learn much)
-chemistry, biology and physics D (not too bad considering we had cover teachers)

--------------
guns dont kill people, rappers do
call the police, woo woo woo.

A.D.F.
t-babe
t-babe
United Kingdom
2004/08/26, 01:31 PM
Congrats on the results. Don't worry about trig - still don't know what it's for and in over 10 years of working (god that's scary!) have never used it!
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2004/08/26, 01:34 PM
im probably gonna be a bum, so i wont need it.:big_smile:

--------------

stay dumb, you know it makes no sense.
A.D.F.
t-babe
t-babe
United Kingdom
2004/08/26, 01:40 PM
you're overqualified for a bum - but a few years at university should set you up nicely. all that beer :big_smile:
2004/08/26, 03:14 PM
I give you an "A" in spelling, command of English and an A+ in wit most of the time. I also give you an "A+++" in bizarre. Way to go kiddo.

--------------
Dances with Buffalos

Charlie
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2004/08/26, 03:19 PM
aww shucks, thanks you guys. im gonna go back to school for a year, since the government is gonna pay me for some reason... im gonna actually join a gym, so no more garage gym for me, im really moving up in the world, im gonna get a camera too, i feel anonomous on this site.

--------------

A.D.F.
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2004/08/26, 10:51 PM
Way to go Pritchard

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt

bobosensei
bobosensei
United States
2004/08/27, 09:18 AM
I don't know what GCSE is. Although, standardized tests blow. I'm a graduate of Duke University, but when I was in high school we had to take a "graduation test" which part of I failed. What part you ask? The map skills portion. Did perfect on english, math, science, and writing completions, but my social studies section blew. The only questions I missed were from that portion, which included a big fat F in map skills. I like to blame the map which was black with black writing on it in half of the parts (not kidding), but it turns out that it didn't matter. In about 5 years the bad grades I got in college won't matter either. Not sure if this has anything to do with your test...congrats by the way. You didn't fail anything!!!
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2004/08/28, 09:16 AM
im not sure if it has anything ot do with my tests either, but thanks. we now have aspesdos in the school canteen, so i have another two weeks of being a bum.

--------------

A.D.F.
princesslodgey
princesslodgey
United Kingdom
2004/08/30, 10:42 AM
I'm sure BB1 wrote something about aspesdos maybe not being such a good sweetener, some FDA test says it rots your brain and gives you cancer? Might be an idea to see if your canteen has regular sugar.

--------------
Desperate in Scotland
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2004/08/30, 10:46 AM
lol, thats how bad the budget has gotten.

--------------

This site is best viewed on a monitor connected to a computer.

A.D.F.