Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

EMS kits, do they really work???

tew
tew
United Kingdom
2003/01/01, 02:14 PM
I have seen a lot of these kits where you strap on some pads and plug them in and they promise well toned abbs ect. Do these things work or is it a load of crap???
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2003/01/01, 07:24 PM
The only source of getting nice abs is in your kitchen. Follow your diet, train well, do good ab exercises and voila.
We all have the abs. The reason they don't show on everyone is because not everyone is lean. If you have a lyer of fat on your belly they won't show no matter what you do.
Don't waist your money on any advertised ab products.

--------------
The trouble with jogging is that, by the time you realize you are not in shape for it, it is too far to walk back! Franklin P. Jones

Ivan Montreal Canada
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2003/01/01, 09:46 PM
I second Ivan's post. Don't waste your money on these things. If you see the commercials, the models have such deep-cut abs you could lose your keys in 'em - and all because of some electronic device? Please!! There was a study done a while back to see if these things actually worked. Well, they did, but you have to crank the voltage up to levels that just aren't very comfortable (read: painful). Forget the hype. A good diet and hard work is the key.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."